How to close <img> tag properly?
<img src='stackoverflow.png'> <img src='stackoverflow.png'></img> <img src='stackoverflow.png' />
Which one(s) of them is correct?
<img src='stackoverflow.png' />
Works fine and closes the tag properly. Best to add the
alt attribute for people that are visually impaired.
25 Closing Phrases to Seal a Sales Deal in 2020, How to Close a Sale. Do your research. Set expectations. Pitch the solution, not the product. Handle objections. Ask for the sale To remove an account used by apps: Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts . Under Accounts used by other apps , select the account you want to remove, and then select Remove . Select Yes to confirm.
This one is valid HTML5 and it is absolutely fine without closing it. It is a so-called void element:
The following are valid XHTML tags. They have to be closed. The later one is also fine in HTML 5:
<img src='stackoverflow.png'></img> <img src='stackoverflow.png' />
How to close sales: 30+ closing techniques, tips, and questions, 6 tips to close a sale quickly and effectively. As a salesperson (or founder driving sales), your sole purpose is to create clear outcomes: a "yes" or a "no" Easing Into the Close 1. Greet and engage your customer. Even though you are participating in a business transaction, there's nothing wrong 2. Qualify their needs. Spend as long as necessary qualifying a customer so that you sell them what they need. 3. Recommend the right product or service. It
6 Effective Sales Strategies to Close Deals Faster, Shortening the sales cycle can lead to explosive growth. Here are some proven strategies to close your deals faster. How to Close Windows Method 1 of 4: Microsoft Windows. Click the X at the top-right corner of a window to close it. Nearly all Windows apps Method 2 of 4: macOS. Click the red circle at the top-left corner of a window to close it. If the window you're closing Method 3 of 4: Android. Open your
The best use of tags you should use:
<img src="" alt=""/>
Also you can use in HTML5:
<img src="" alt="">
These two are completely valid in HTML5 Pick one of them and stick with that.
How to Close a Sale: 6 Tactics for Any Scenario, Learn how to close a sale in any scenario with these 6 strategies and seal more deals with prospects. How to close sales: 30+ closing techniques, tips, and questions Ryan Robinson · 22 min read In theory, learning how to close a sale is actually pretty simple: show up prepared, give your pitch, answer your prospect’s objections, ask for the sale, and if needed, follow up until you get a definitive answer.
Both the right answer. HTML5 follows strict rules and in HTML5 we can close all the tags. So, it depends on you to use HTML5 or HTML and follow an appropriate answer.
<img src='stackoverflow.png'> <img src='stackoverflow.png' />
The second property is more appropriate.
How to Close a Deal, You're ready to close a deal. At this stage of the sales process, you need to use the right sales Duration: 4:51 Posted: 29 Oct 2019 To close this program, simply left click once on the program name and then click on the End Task button. If the program is in the Running state, the program will just close as if you clicked on
How to Close a Sale: 10 Real Strategies and Examples from Service , How to Close a Sale. Earn your prospect's trust; Establish a genuine rapport; Be prepared to overcome objections; Create and send detailed quotes; Always, To permanently delete your account: Click at the top right of any Facebook page. Click Settings then click Your Facebook Information in the left column. Click Deactivation and Deletion. Choose Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion. Enter your password, click Continue and then click Delete Account.
How to Close a Sales Deal [6 Ways to Close More Deals this Month , How to Close a Sales Deal [6 Ways to Close More Deals this Month]. Siddhata Khatri posted this in the Sales Skills Category. Every sales reps and small business Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you're not logged into Instagram on the web, you'll be asked to log in Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete
15 Sales Closing Techniques: How to Close Your Next Sale, But if you can't ultimately get them to pull the trigger and close the deal, all of that effort will have been for nothing. Unfortunately, 30% of To avoid confusion and concern, be sure you tell your friends and contacts that you are about to close your Yahoo Mail account — both from the email address you plan to use in the future (so they can easily reply to reach you) and from your Yahoo Mail address (to make sure the message is received).
- The question is "How to close an <img> tag properly?" which is a real question, and the answers are useful. This question should not have been closed.
- The question, currently, is fine. It is not ambiguous, vague, incomplete, overly broad, or rhetorial. There is a great answer below as well.
- I don't know which of the following answers is correct, but interestingly, Firefox's Code Inspector adds the </img> at the end of the tag if you don't put it there. And IE doesn't. This is significant in my universe.
- P.S. Dreamweaver inserts the /> XHTML tag.
- It is correct that
<img />is valid in [X]HTML/XML, though the use of XHTML is very rare nowadays and if your server is serving the pages as
text/htmlall you have to worry about is writing valid HTML. The odds to have to migrate an HTML app to XHTML is close to nil.
- The answer above will fail to validate with the W3C's HTML checker if targeting 4.01 Transitional and higher. Also see W3C Markup Validation Service. I believe the answer above requires HTML5 or XHTML. To avoid validation failures, you need to use the one
<img src='stackoverflow.png'>(if it matters to you).
- @FabrícioMatté You severely underestimate xhtml in actual usage. The larger the company, the more likely they work with xhtml over html, or html5 formatted like xhtml (for easy/faster parsing), or you work with other things like microdata, or enhanced markup like ixbrl.
- There is a big difference between "works fine" and "specified" and you will never find any HTML specification calling out the use of the closing slash on that tag. As others mentioned, it is allowed as to not break web sites originally written to use XHTML/XML but nowhere will you find any wording or examples stating its usage is needed. In fact, you WILL find wording stating it has no meaning and browsers are instructed to ignore it!
- Rob - 6 years ago there was a problem. This did fix it. Guess now browsers are better
- It is not only valid HTML5, but rather valid in HTML4 as well. HTML doesn't require self-closing "void" elements as you said. +1 for the coherent answer.