Can't accept license agreement Android SDK Platform 24
meaning of can in hindi
I'm getting the following error when trying to install an android platform on a Cordova project. I've been following this guide: https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/latest/guide/cli/
Error occurs when executing the following: $ cordova platform add android --save
A problem occurred configuring root project 'android'. You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components: [Android SDK Platform 24].
I've searched all over for ways to accept the license agreement of Android SDK Platform 24, but no real luck.
Thank you ahead of time.
You can also just execute
Or for Windows execute
(credit for windows command to @puneet-kumar)
Can, Can may refer to: Contents. 1 Containers; 2 Music; 3 Other; 4 See also. Containers. Aluminum can · Drink can · Oil can · Steel and tin cans · Trash can Can definition, to be able to; have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure. See more.
I'm not exactly sure how cordova works, but once the licenses are accepted it creates a file. You could create that file manually. It is described on this question, but here's the commands to create the required license file.
mkdir "$ANDROID_HOME/licenses" echo -e "\n8933bad161af4178b1185d1a37fbf41ea5269c55" > "$ANDROID_HOME/licenses/android-sdk-license"
mkdir "%ANDROID_HOME%\licenses" echo |set /p="8933bad161af4178b1185d1a37fbf41ea5269c55" > "%ANDROID_HOME%\licenses\android-sdk-license"
Can, Can was the leading avant-garde rock group of the 70s. Can experimented with noise, synthesizers, non-traditional music, cut-and-paste techniques, and, most Define can. can synonyms, can pronunciation, can translation, English dictionary definition of can. to be able to, have the power or skill to: I can take a bus to the
The Official CAN / Spoon Records Website, VerbEdit. can (third-person singular simple present can, present participle -, simple past could, past participle (obsolete except in can definition: 1. to be able to: 2. used to say that you can and will do something: 3. to be allowed to: . Learn more.
I had exactly the same problem. Then i installed "Android 7.0 (API 24) > SDK Platform" and it worked.
can, can meaning: 1. to be able to: 2. used to say that you can and will do something: 3. to be allowed to: . Learn more. 110 synonyms of can from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 97 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for can. Can: to bring (as an action or operation) to an immediate end.
The simplest way to solve this issue is to accept the licenses using the following command:
You will be presented with disclaimers. In order to continue your development efforts, you need to answer 'y' to all disclaimers.
CAN, What does can mean? can is defined by the lexicographers at Oxford Dictionaries as Be able to., Be permitted to., Used to request someone to do something. Can (stylised as CAN) was a German experimental rock band formed in Cologne in 1968 by the core quartet of Holger Czukay (bass, tape editing), Irmin Schmidt (keyboards), Michael Karoli (guitar), and Jaki Liebezeit (drums).
Can, What The 1918 Flu Can Teach Us About Handling Today's Pandemic. Facebook; Twitter; Flipboard; Email. May 15, 20205:00 AM ET. A Controller Area Network (CAN bus) is a robust vehicle bus standard designed to allow microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other's applications without a host computer. It is a message-based protocol , designed originally for multiplex electrical wiring within automobiles to save on copper, but can also be used in many other
What We Can Learn From The 1918 Flu Pandemic : Shots, Talking can also launch thousands of droplets so small they can remain suspended in the air for eight to 14 minutes, according to a new study. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
Coronavirus Infections: Talking Can Generate Droplets That Linger , The definition of a can is a container normally made of metal with a lid. An example of can is what tuna comes in. verb. Can means someone or something knows Create beautiful designs with your team. Use Canva's drag-and-drop feature and layouts to design, share and print business cards, logos, presentations and more.
- for windows, Open SDK Manager with Administrator access. Deselect all, Find SDK Platform 24, check that, install. There you can accept the license.
- for me the problem was having installed
android-sdkfrom multiple places (
android-studio) and not calling the appropriate
- Possible duplicate of Automatically accept all SDK licences
- On Mac, the sdk is in /Library/Android/
- Worked great for android 26 and 27 as well. Had the same issue but it happened when my cordova updated gradle from 4.0 to 4.1
- @PuneetKumar this command is not working for me. i have sdkmanager.bat file in tools/bin folder
- in linux -- bash: /tools/bin/sdkmanager: No such file or directory
- Do you have a way of executing that non-interactively?
- Hey Mike, from what directory what I execute those commands? Thanks!
- Working directory shouldn't matter, as long as the $ANDROID_SDK environment variable is defined. This may also be $ANDROID_HOME. One of those should be defined; It is the location of the android SDK. You can type 'printenv' and search through the defined variables to find it. Or just 'echo $ANDROID_HOME' to see if it's set. This is assuming linux... windows you would reference the environment variables by %ANDROID_SDK% instead of $ANDROID_SDK.
- Along with the error Cordova will echo the path to ANDROID_HOME (in case you can't find it)! If ANDROID_HOME is not set you can set it manually like this
set ANDROID_HOME="C:\Users\*YOUR_USER_NAME*\AppData\Local\Android\sdk"and the execute the above commands.
- Using Android Studio and installing Android version 24 fixed this issue for me.
- Despite sdk build tools 24 installed. my issue was not resolved on mac machine. Solved this by manually creating licences folder and file android-sdk-license as explained above
- Note: don't forget to adjust android version to SDK platform missing