Why my android studio doesn't support typing tamil language?
no usb device or running emulator detected in android studio
android studio - no target device found
device was detected by adb but not android studio
android studio no devices emulator
android studio no devices flutter
android studio unable to locate adb
android studio no connected devices emulator
I am new to android studio. I am trying to create an application with localisation(Tamil). When I paste my Tamil language into android editor the font is not appearing as it should. Here is the Screen shot of my android studio
Already surfed lot here. There is no answer for this issue. It would be great if anyone help on this.
When i tried to generate that same condition I came to know that you haven't added that string named "app" in your default locale i.e. in strings.xml and you are directly trying to add a translation for it.
When u hover to that error it states:
app is transalted here but not found in default locale.
First add(create) that string in your strings.xml file and then try to add it in your strings.xml (tamil) file.
Troubleshooting when Android Studio doesn't recognize your device , For Samsung Galaxy s4 i resolved issue by instaling Kies software, after that everything works like a charm. After updating Android Studio, you need to restart Android Studio to apply any memory settings migrated from an earlier version of the IDE. We've discovered in testing that the first time you run Studio after updating, it will not yet be running with any custom configured memory settings, which for some users will result in significantly slower
Follow these steps:
First go to your project's res folder --> then open values folder --> then open "strings.xml" file and remove all text inside it and paste the text shown below:
<resources> <string name="app_name">My Application</string> <string name="tamil_app_name">ஆங்கில தட்டச்சு வழியாக நம் மொழி</string> </resources>
Run apps on a hardware device, The first step of making an android application is to install a suitable IDE for the development. Android Studio powered by intelliJ is one of the� The emulator that comes with Android Studio swallows up lots of resources on your development computer. If you’re like a lot of developers and don’t always have the latest, most powerful hardware, you may have trouble running apps in the emulator. If, after five minutes or so, you don’t see Android’s home screen and you […]
Because you have to create a Tamil language string file to set your language. please do the following steps-: 1) Firstly declare all the strings in main strings.xml 2) Then create the string file according to your language choice, Example strings.xml(ta) 3) (ta) is the language code accordingly. 4) The Strings that you have in your main string file convert them into particular language which you want then paste it into the new created String file.
Known issues with Android Studio and Android Gradle Plugin, Learn how to set up your development environment and Android device for testing and debugging over an _Android Debug Bridge (ADB)_ connection. over USB, you can click Run in Android Studio to build and run your app on the device. This video will give you the solution of when sometimes android studio doesn't show the preview of the xml code, this tutorial will explain you why it happen
Troubleshoot Android Studio, IntelliJ's builder copies all resources into that build folder, but Gradle doesn't copy over the resources. Workaround 1: Run the Gradle check task from the IDE� Android Emulator runs slowly after an update. A number of external factors can cause the Android Emulator to begin running slowly after an update. To begin troubleshooting, we recommend the following steps: If you are running Android Emulator on Windows, check to see if you have installed Windows Updates KB4013429 and KB4015217. Some users
Update the IDE and SDK Tools, Scaling factor settings. Android Studio determines the scaling factor for your display as follows: Mac: For Retina displays, UI elements are scaled� Tap Menu My apps & games. If it does, an app is likely causing your problem. Go to the next step. If the problem doesn't go Fix an Android device that's
Troubleshooting and known issues for Android Emulator and system , Android Studio notifies you with a small bubble dialog when an update is available for the IDE, but you can manually check for updates by� If that doesn't work, try wiping Google Play's history. The problem is probably a corrupt cache and all you need to do is clear it. Open the Google Play store and tap on the three lines in the
- Check this: stackoverflow.com/questions/10943811/…
- What is the error when you hover
name="app"in Android Studio?
- @StefanTo that error is actually main strings file don't have exact translatable word. That wont be the issue.. Thanks!
- Did your problem solved?
- Does this answer your question? how to set custom locale for indian regional languages in android emulator
- Actually i m trying to paste the tamil strings into my android studio's (values-ta/strings.xml) ஆங்கில தட்டச்சு வழியாக நம் மொழி this is the actual tamil string i want to paste in to my android studio, i tried another Macbook pro its showing correctly, but in my Macbook its showing differently like this [i.imgur.com/qTwBFfV.png]
- yes u r correct what i am saying is first add a english translation for it in your values/strings.xml file .
- Its already added. please kindly understand my issue, for me the main issue is i m not able to paste the Tamil words in to my android studio which i mentioned above.
- pls edit your code to show the strings.xml default file where u hv added that already!
- Here is the default strings.xml file. Please Ref the screenshot [i.imgur.com/kGpDeFm.png]
- Thanks for your reply - After pasting your code in my android studio the Tamil words dint looks correct, the words looks different. Here is my screenshot [i.imgur.com/MGMc18A.png]