Getting Error(ImportError: No module named 'PyPDF2') in odoo-11 when starting the server
importerror: no module named linux
no module named error python3
importerror: cannot import name
python no module named same directory
importerror: no module named py
importerror: no module named mac
importerror: no module named typing
I have set up the version 11 of odoo and when i started my server it's getting error like :-ImportError: No module named 'PyPDF2'. for that i haev already install the packages but it still generate the error.And i'm working on python-2.7 So is anyone can help me??
Thanks in Advanced.
IF Some one have still this
mportError: No module named 'PyPDF2')]
I have got this error and i have found this solution.there is no need to do extra. just you have to write this command for whatever error generate to set a
version 11 environment.
So Solution is, try this commands -
sudo apt-get install python3-pypdf2.
Hope This will help you.
ImportError: No module named 'XYZ', ImportError: No module named 'XYZ' The error message was that the module cannot be found, so I tried to install the Here are what I got, I'm trying to run a script that launches, amongst other things, a python script. I get a ImportError: No module named , however, if I launch ipython and import the same module in the same way t
If you are using Windows
run --> cmd --> pip install PyPDF2
If you are using Ubuntu server
Terminal --> sudo apt-get install PyPDF2
Otherwise manually download the package from the given link and install it. https://pypi.python.org/pypi/PyPDF2/1.25
after installing restart your Odoo application. Hope it works
Python error “ImportError: No module named”, To get rid of this error you just need to create __init__.py in the appropriate directory and everything will work fine. To know more about this you For a little more background into the error, the interpreter thinks you're trying to import a module named pyfrom inside the testpackage, since the dot indicates encapsulation. Because no such module exists (and test isn't even a package!), it raises that error.
Just download 3.5 packages no need to remove 2.7 packages and after that migrate your custom py files in 3.5 version. So that that all are compatible with 3.5 packages. After that configure your interpreter to 3.5 and run odoo-bin file. I follow this path and currently working in v11 with python 3.5
ImportError: No module named error, Hi all! So I have a small Python program I'm trying to get working on my Mac downloaded from here: I have been getting this error while trying to make a game using pygame. ImportError: No module named get the same error. What is the issue?
First install python version > 3.5 Use the following references: Python Download
Next use pip to reinstall all the requirements for Odoo-11. Use the command
python3.5 -m pip install -r requirements.txt
I am using python3.5 for the example.
Then re-run the odoo server using
python3.5 odoo-bin --addons=addons/
Hope this helps you
ImportError: No module named github · Issue #856 · PyGithub , I'm trying to use PyGitHub and I'm getting "ImportError: No module named github". When using Python 3.7+, getting following error: I installed PyCrypto and Paramiko (in their respective directories) with python3 setup.py install and both were installed successfully. However, when I try import paramiko in the 3.2.5 interpreter, I get this error: Traceback (most recen
I made the foolish mistake of not setting correct python environment on my pycharm project: was using globan python instead of local environment, the first not having PyPDF2 installed while the second did. Check your current python environment.
Import error: no module named dependencies · Issue #347 · plotly , And now I am getting error on this line, which is: "ImportError: No module named dash_core_components". Getting same error for " Also, No module names 'io' seems to me a very grievious issue. io is a module upon which many Python-based programs operate. pip install io might resolve it, if pip isn't dependent upon io . – user96931 May 24 '19 at 18:58
Python error “ImportError: No module named”, Python error " import requests ImportError: No module named requests". Hi @Vasgi sudo apt-get install python3-tk Then, >> import tkinter # . Why am I getting ImportError: No module named tensorflow? Video Release Schedule for Fall 2019 Applications of Deep Learning My Favorite TensorFlow 2.0 Articles (as of March 2019)
Python error “ImportError: No module named” and ImportError , I have tried to resolve it by uninstalling and reinstalling pysam. Make sure you install pysam for the right python version. In your case, I suggest: python2.7 -m pip Whenever you get error “ ImportError: No module named flask ” first check whether flask is installed or not. The easiest way to check is go to ‘python terminal’ or ‘command prompt’ and try the following command >>> import flask
python script error: ImportError: No module named pysam, I got the same problem as you just now, I found the reason is that you are working without superuser privilege since some internal python packages or modules are installed under superuser privilege. So you can try by fist entering sudo su, then enter your password, and run pip install, it might help.
- how did you install odoo from github??
- In github there is odoo-11 so i just clone the module in my system.
- odoo-11 is configured for python 3.5 So may be due to python version confliction your server is not running.
- As you must have already noticed that Ubuntu 16.04 has 'python 2.7.12' by default.So when in stalling the python 3 so there should be conflict of python packages.so what to do?
- Remove 2.7 packages and install manually 3.5 packages
- Yes i'm working with Ubuntu version-16.04 . and yes i'ev already installing the PyPDF2 packages for Python Lib but it didn't worked for me.
- please check whether the package is installed properly
- okie for your call i'ev checked again. && these show me like - Installed /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PyPDF2-1.26.0-py2.7.egg Processing dependencies for PyPDF2==1.26.0 Finished processing dependencies for PyPDF2==1.26.0
- Error-Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/dipen/v11/odoo/odoo/tools/pdf.py", line 4, in <module> from PyPDF2 import PdfFileWriter, PdfFileReader ImportError: No module named 'PyPDF2'
- pip install pdfmerge ?
- I'm receiving the next message when type python3.7 -m pip install -r requirements.txt ERROR: Could not open requirements file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'requirements.txt' WARNING: You are using pip version 19.2.3, however version 20.1.1 is available. You should consider upgrading via the 'pip install --upgrade pip' command.
- check the path where you are executing the command. Make sure it is where we can find requirements.txt file. If not you can provide an absolute path to the file.