Can't import tensorflow.keras in VS Code
can noun meaning
I'm running into problems using tensorflow 2 in VS Code. The code executes without a problem, the errors are just related to pylint in VS Code.
For example this import
from tensorflow.keras.layers import Dense gives a warning "Unable to import 'tensorflow.keras.layers'pylint(import-error)". Importing tensorflow and using
tf.keras.layers.Dense does not produce an error. I'm just using a global python environment (3.7.2) on Windows 10, tensorflow is installed via Pip.
I had the same issue. I solved it installing keras as a new package and then I changed all packages name removing the prefix "tensorflow.". So for example, in your case after installing keras you should replace tensorflow.keras.layers with keras.layers
Verb Can, can meaning: 1. to be able to: 2. used to say that you can and will do something: 3. to be allowed to: . Learn more. Can definition, to be able to; have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure. See more.
My way to work with that: The problem is related to the custom import system in tf2 (see this issue). A work around for this is possible (Windows, Linux) which basically tricks VS Code to directly import tensorflow_core and don't use the custom lazy loader. If you just want to remove the red lines (as this is only an editor-problem), use
May I? Can I? - English Grammar - English, Can may refer to: Contents. 1 Containers; 2 Music; 3 Other; 4 See also. Containers. Aluminum can · Drink can · Oil can · Steel and tin cans · Trash can Define can. can synonyms, can pronunciation, can translation, English dictionary definition of can. to be able to, have the power or skill to: I can take a bus to the
Its just better to use pycharm instead of vscode. This issue does not exist in pycharm. However, if you are insistent on using vscode, then the import statements have to be changed as follows.
from tensorflow.python.keras import Sequential from tensorflow.python.keras.layers import Dense
CAN (noun) definition and synonyms, VerbEdit. can (third-person singular simple present can, present participle -, simple past could, past participle (obsolete except in adjectival use) couth). 110 synonyms of can from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 97 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for can. Can: to bring (as an action or operation) to an immediate end.
Removing the prefix "tensorflow" worked for me. Example:
from keras.layers import Dense
Use can in a sentence, Can was the leading avant-garde rock group of the 70s. Can experimented with noise, synthesizers, non-traditional music, cut-and-paste techniques, and, most A Controller Area Network (CAN bus) is a robust vehicle bus standard designed to allow microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other's applications without a host computer. It is a message-based protocol , designed originally for multiplex electrical wiring within automobiles to save on copper, but can also be used in many other
Can, 1.4Used to indicate that something is typically the case. 'antique clocks can seem out of place in modern homes'. More example sentences. Looking for online definition of CAN or what CAN stands for? CAN is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
CAN, can. (kæn). n. 1. a container, esp for liquids, usually of thin sheet metal: a petrol can; Can(stylised as CAN) was a German experimental rockband formed in Colognein 1968 by the core quartet of Holger Czukay(bass, tape editing), Irmin Schmidt(keyboards), Michael Karoli(guitar), and Jaki Liebezeit(drums).
Can, can Definitions and Synonyms . noun countable. UK /kæn/ We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
- Your pylint installed in same environment as you in 3.7.2?
- I thing so. It is located in C:\Program Files\Python37\Scripts and I pointed VS Code to that path.
- It's also possible that Pylint simply doesn't understand tensorflow 2 and its package layout (Pylint has known issues handling some other projects that contain extension modules like PyQt5).
- Seems to be that way. Telling pylint to ignore tensorflow.keras removes the error messages, which is not a real solution but good enough for now.
- How do I configure pylint on vscode to ignore this tensorflow error?
- That was not the question. That's the same as answering "using a bike is better" when I ask for a way to change my cars spark plugs.
- Hi, welcome on SO. An answer should explain the issue and how to correct it. Your answer seems to be something to try, but you are not sure about it. You'd better delete the answer and insert it as a comment to the question. To learn more about how to write a "good" answer, please refer to : stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-answer
- this will import the layer module from keras and not from tf.keras