Migration Angular 5 to angular 7
I have migrated from angular 5 to Angular 7. After that I have a problem with my RxJs operation like observable and my @ngrx/store. Here is my error:
ERROR in node_modules/@ngrx/store/src/actions_subject.d.ts(2,10): error TS2305: Module C:/Users/AbousyllabaNdiaye/Documents/amundi/ClientAmundiFileIntegration/node_modules/rxjs/BehaviorSubject"' has no exported member 'BehaviorSubject'. node_modules/@ngrx/store/src/reducer_manager.d.ts(2,10): error TS2305: Module '"C:/Users/AbousyllabaNdiaye/Documents/amundi/ClientAmundiFileIntegration/node_modules/rxjs/BehaviorSubject"' has no exported member 'BehaviorSubject'. node_modules/@ngrx/store/src/reducer_manager.d.ts(3,10): error TS2305: Module '"C:/Users/AbousyllabaNdiaye/Documents/amundi/ClientAmundiFileIntegration/node_modules/rxjs/Observable"' has no exported member 'Observable'. node_modules/@ngrx/store/src/scanned_actions_subject.d.ts(2,10): error TS2305: Module '"C:/Users/AbousyllabaNdiaye/Documents/amundi/ClientAmundiFileIntegration/node_modules/rxjs/Subject"' has no exported member 'Subject'. node_modules/@ngrx/store/src/state.d.ts(2,10): error TS2305: Module '"C:/Users/AbousyllabaNdiaye/Documents/amundi/ClientAmundiFileIntegration/node_modules/rxjs/BehaviorSubject"' has no exported member 'BehaviorSubject'. node_modules/@ngrx/store/src/state.d.ts(3,10): error TS2305: Module '"C:/Users/AbousyllabaNdiaye/Documents/amundi/ClientAmundiFileIntegration/node_modules/rxjs/Observable"' has no exported member 'Observable'. node_modules/@ngrx/store/src/store.d.ts(2,10): error TS2305: Module '"C:/Users/AbousyllabaNdiaye/Documents/amundi/ClientAmundiFileIntegration/node_modules/rxjs/Observer"' has no exported member 'Observer'. node_modules/@ngrx/store/src/store.d.ts(3,10): error TS2305: Module '"C:/Users/AbousyllabaNdiaye/Documents/amundi/ClientAmundiFileIntegration/node_modules/rxjs/Observable"' has no exported member 'Observable'. node_modules/@ngrx/store/src/store.d.ts(4,10): error TS2305: Module '"C:/Users/AbousyllabaNdiaye/Documents/amundi/ClientAmundiFileIntegration/node_modules/rxjs/Operator"' has no exported member 'Operator'. node_modules/rxjs/BehaviorSubject.d.ts(1,15): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs-compat/BehaviorSubject'. node_modules/rxjs/Observable.d.ts(1,15): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs-compat/Observable'. node_modules/rxjs/Observer.d.ts(1,15): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs-compat/Observer'. node_modules/rxjs/Operator.d.ts(1,15): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs-compat/Operator'. node_modules/rxjs/Subject.d.ts(1,15): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs-compat/Subject'. src/app/habilitation/habilitation.component.ts(96,36): error TS2339: Property 'subscribe' does not exist on type 'Store<Principal>'. src/app/sidebare/sidebare.component.ts(17,36): error TS2339: Property 'subscribe' does not exist on type 'Store<Principal>'.
Angular Update Guide, Upgrade to Angular 7 in 5 Simple Steps. Firstly, upgrade the angular version globally by adding latest cli version sudo npm install -g @angular/cli@latest. Upgrade cli version locally in your project and the changes for the new version reflected on package.json file ng update @angular/cli. Upgrade all your dependencies Upgrade to Angular 7 in 5 Simple Steps Now that Angular has committed to bi-annual upgrades, knowing the steps involved in taking your app from one version to the next is a must. by
Please follow the Below points while upgrading angular 5 to 7
Angular Update Guide | 5.2 -> 7.2 for Advanced Apps
1) If you import any animations services or tools from @angular/core, you should import them from @angular/animations
4) Anywhere you use Renderer, now use Renderer2
5) If you use preserveQueryParams, instead use queryParamsHandling
6) If you use the legacy HttpModule and the Http service, switch to HttpClientModule and the HttpClient service. HttpClient simplifies the default ergonomics (You don't need to map to json anymore) and now supports typed return values and interceptors. Read more on angular.io
7) If you use DOCUMENT from @angular/platform-browser, you should start to import this from @angular/common
8) Anywhere you use ReflectiveInjector, now use StaticInjector
9) Choose a value of off for preserveWhitespaces in your tsconfig.json under the angularCompilerOptions key to gain the benefits of this setting, which was set to off by default in v6.
During the Update
1) Make sure you are using Node 8 or later
2) Update your Angular CLI globally and locally, and migrate the configuration to the new angular.json format by running the following:
npm install -g @angular/cli
npm install @angular/cli
ng update @angular/cli
3) Update any scripts you may have in your package.json to use the latest Angular CLI commands. All CLI commands now use two dashes for flags (eg ng build --prod --source-map) to be POSIX compliant.
4) Update all of your Angular framework packages to v6, and the correct version of RxJS and TypeScript.
ng update @angular/core
After the update, TypeScript and RxJS will more accurately flow types across your application, which may expose existing errors in your application's typings
5) In Angular Forms, AbstractControl#statusChanges now emits an event of PENDING when you call AbstractControl#markAsPending. Ensure that if you are filtering or checking events from statusChanges that you account for the new event when calling markAsPending.
6) If you use totalTime from an AnimationEvent within a disabled Zone, it will no longer report a time of 0. To detect if an animation event is reporting a disabled animation then the event.disabled property can be used instead.
7) ngModelChange is now emitted after the value/validity is updated on its control instead of before to better match expectations. If you rely on the order of these events, you will need to begin tracking the old value in your component.
8) Update Angular Material to the latest version.
ng update @angular/material
This will also automatically migrate deprecated APIs.
9) Use ng update or your normal package manager tools to identify and update other dependencies.
10) If you have TypeScript configured to be strict (if you have set strict to true in your tsconfig.json file), update your tsconfig.json to disable strictPropertyInitialization or move property initialization from ngOnInit to your constructor. You can learn more about this flag on the TypeScript 2.7 release notes.
11) Remove deprecated RxJS 6 features using rxjs-tslint auto update rules
For most applications this will mean running the following two commands:
npm install -g rxjs-tslint
rxjs-5-to-6-migrate -p src/tsconfig.app.json
12) Angular now uses TypeScript 3.1, read more about any potential breaking changes: https://www.typescriptlang.org/docs/handbook/release-notes/typescript-3-1.html
13) Angular has now added support for Node 10: https://nodejs.org/en/blog/release/v10.0.0/
14) Update to v7 of the core framework and CLI by running ng update @angular/cli @angular/core in your terminal
15) Update Angular Material to v7 by running ng update @angular/material in your terminal. You should test your application for sizing and layout changes.
16) If you use screenshot tests, you'll need to regenerate your screenshot golden files as many minor visual tweaks have landed
After the Update
1) Once you and all of your dependencies have updated to
RxJS 6, remove
npm uninstall rxjs-compat
2) If you use the Angular Service worker, migrate any versionedFiles to the files array. The behavior is the same.
3) Stop using
baseSpeedFactor for ripples, using Animation config instead.
How to update angular project from 5 to 7, This quick post will tell you how you can upgrade your Angular 6 project within 10 minutes to the new Angular 7 (at the moment of writing beta-7 AngularJS is the name for all 1.x versions of Angular. ngMigration Assistant. ngMigration Assistant is a command-line tool that analyzes an AngularJS application and recommends a migration path. It provides statistics on the complexity, size, and patterns of an app. It outlines the necessary preparation work for migrating to Angular.
npm i rxjs-compat
If you want to get the solution working quickly! Otherwise follow the solution above.
Upgrade to Angular 7 in 5 Simple Steps, You can find the bundle differences between angular 5, angular 6 and angular 7 below,. This version also supports prompts in CLI. So you can Quickly upgrade to Angular 8 from Angular 7 by following this guide. Before you Update. Only if this applies to you. If you aren’t doing this in your code then skip this part.
Upgrade to Angular 7, Short guide how to update angular version of your existing project. In case of any questions ask Duration: 16:43 Posted: Jul 25, 2018 Angular is a platform for building mobile and desktop web applications. Join the community of millions of developers who build compelling user interfaces with Angular.
How to Migrate from angular 6 to 7 - sendilkumarn, Now update angular/cli in local repository using below command. npm install @angular/cli@latest. There are two likely cases for an application to be under AngularJS in 2018. Either the application is rarely used and will be abandoned one day in which case no migration is needed.
Angular 5 to Angular 6 Migration of an Existing App., Step 5 - Updating from Angular v8.2.3 to The Latest Angular 9 Pre-Release Version. After updating our project to Angular 8, we will proceed to Migrating from 1.6 to 1.7. AngularJS 1.7 contains bug fixes and features to AngularJS core and its external modules, some of which contain breaking changes. However, most of these address internal behavior and not APIs, and should not affect many applications. Additionally, we have removed some long-deprecated modules and APIs.