Delphi TChromium Load From Variable Function Not Working
I'm trying to execute this code in Form1.Activate Event:
But i get ACCESS VIOLATION error, whats a problem? What i'm doing wrong?
Here is Code(not full):
//-------------------------FORM ACTIVATE BEGIN Form1.DoubleBuffered:=True; //Get Task Panel Size BEGIN TPanel.cbSize := SizeOf(TPanel); ShAppbarMessage(ABM_GETTASKBARPOS, TPanel); Task_Panel_Size:=(TPanel.rc.bottom - TPanel.rc.top); //Get Task Panel Size END //Maximaze BEGIN FormMaximize(); //Maximaze END //Load Default Page\\\\\\\\\\\\ //Load First Part--ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName)+'Apps\Speed_Dials\index_Part1.html' //File_get_contents(ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName)+'Apps\Speed_Dials\index_Part1.html'); Chromium.Browser.MainFrame.LoadString('<html>erg</html>', ''); //Chromium.Load(ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName)+'Apps\Speed_Dials\index_Part1.html'); //-------------------------FORM ACTIVATE END
Problem is Solved, The Problem Was in that, what this Method not works in Delphi7 and thefor gives ACCESS VIOLATION error. But it works great in Delphi 2010 :) Thanks to everybody for helping :)
Have you tried on Form1.Create Event? Does it require it to be created as in "Chromium.Create"?
var frame: ICefFrame; source: ustring; begin if Chromium.Browser = nil then showmessage('Not created'); frame := Chromium.Browser.MainFrame; source := '<html>erg</html>'; frame.LoadString(source, ''); end;
In Delphi 7 I kept getting an access violation error and changed
frame := Chromium.Browser.MainFrame;
I don't know why that works because I'm totally rubbish at this, but it does. Hope this helps someone.
tchromium - St4k, Delphi TChromium Load From Variable Function Not Working. delphitchromium. Jul 14 '13 7:58. Priler. 45. 8. votes. 3. answers. 4,714. views. Enumerating DOM i was success to show a HTML source display in Chromium browser .. but how i can show that html source in memo.text on delphi form ?! i hope someone can help me .. my english is not so good .. i was read many topic but i cant really understand what they mean ,,
you sould add second parametr about:blank ie.
TChromium.Browser.MainFrame.LoadString ('<html>something</html>', 'about:blank');
Scientific and Technical Aerospace Reports, Delphi Chromium Embedded - How Can I Return A Value From Js Function Into Delphi. loading Rate this: i use Register function of TCefRTTIExtension Class to register an appName, to call my delphi app from JS running in the chromium. the code is well and i have no problem, but after calling the delphi function more and more the VM Size of application grows up and the memory consumption increases.
[PDF] The Delphi Method: Techniques and Applications, variable camber concepts 21 p.2758 N78-30108 MANeuver ABLE REENTRY 10 p.1271 N78-19217 Ionic model for chromium, manganese and iron impuntics p3127 N78-32746 The statistical manipulation of delphi statements 24 p3296 tasks as a function of control type task loading and vibration --- aircraft throttle Quero usar o TChromium para fazer um navegador com o Delphi. Mas não estou conseguindo acessar qualquer página com ele. Já usei os comandos: Chromium1.Load('www.terra.com.br'); Também: Chrom
- Where in that chained member access is the AV. Break it into multiple lines with a single member access on each. Also, don't hide the error message from us. Give the full error message, verbatim.
- Full errror is: Access violation at address 0047EB20 in module 'Project1.exe'. Read of address 00000000.
- There is no Create method
- Using this, i get this: [Error] Unit1.pas(117): Undeclared identifier: 'ICefFrame' [Error] Unit1.pas(118): Undeclared identifier: 'ustring' [Error] Unit1.pas(141): Missing operator or semicolon [Error] Unit1.pas(141): Incompatible types: 'Cardinal' and 'String' [Fatal Error] Project1.dpr(5): Could not compile used unit 'Unit1.pas'
- Try ustring as they use that in there demo apps from what I read and also show a message box if Chromium.Browser = nil then you will know if its actually created or not
- I have forgot to include ceflib.pas file into my USINGs :) Thanks for helping, it works very well!
- Hmm, Your code is working, but if i'm using this : Chromium.Browser.MainFrame.LoadString('YO',''); Its not works, why?