Unable to connect with remote debugger
unable to connect with remote debugger cleartext communication to localhost
unable to connect with remote debugger failed to connect to localhost
react native debugger unable to connect with remote debugger
failed to connect to debugger timeout while connecting to remote debugger
unable to connect with remote debugger expected http 101 response but was 404 not found
react native debugger not working
unable to connect to the microsoft visual studio remote debugger named
I'm using React.JS and when I do
react-native run-android (with my device plugged in) I see a blank page. When I shake the device and select
Debug JS Remotely from the option list I see the following screen.
OS: Ubuntu 16.04 Node version is: v4.6.2 java version "1.8.0_111" react": "15.4.1 react-native": "0.38.0
In my case the issue was that the emulator was making a request to:
http://localhost:8081/debugger-ui and the request was failing.
To solve the issue: Before enabling remote debugging on your emulator, open
http://localhost:8081/debugger-ui in chrome. Then enable remote debugging and go back to the chrome page where you should see your console logs.
Unable to Connect to the Microsoft Visual Studio Remote , Connection with the remote endpoint was terminated. If you are debugging an Azure App Service app, try using the Attach Debugger command Try these steps: Make sure that you enter a valid computer name and port number in the Attach to Process dialog box If the computer name does not work, try the IP address and port number instead. Make sure that the version of the remote debugger running on the target machine matches your
Unable to connect with remote debugger, If you try to debug React Native application you might come across an error "Unable to connect with remote debugger". How to fix an error. Start off an application and enter into development settings. Then go to "Debug server host & port for device" and type out Detailed description of internals behind error. Steps to reproduce error.
I solved it doing
adb reverse tcp:8081 tcp:8081 and then
reload on my phone.
RN 0.21.0 Unable to connect with remote debugger. · Issue #6390 , After upgrading to RN 0.21.0 I encounter the following error: Unable to connect with remote debugger onFailure DevSupportManagerImpl.java Actually after i checked "debug js remotely" my app won't start at all. I didn't specify Debug server host & port for device. When i start my app in the terminal "yarn start-android" and then i try to debug js remotely devtools start like normal, however i want to run debugger in Inteliij to be able to hit breakpoints which is a great feature.
Unable to connect to remote debugger, stuck at Launching Dev , The remote debugger tab automatically launches in chrome, but localhost:8081/debugger-ui can't be reached. Both the iOS and Android After upgrading to RN 0.21.0 I encounter the following error: Unable to connect with remote debugger onFailure DevSupportManagerImpl.java 593 npm module version: 0.21 When switching back to 0.20 it
I had a similar issue that led me to this question. In my browser debugger I was getting this error message:
Access to fetch at 'http://localhost:8081/index.delta?platform=android&dev=true&minify=false' from origin 'http://127.0.0.1:8081' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.
It took me awhile to realize I was using
127.0.0.1:8081 instead of
localhost:8081 for my debugger.
To fix it, I simply had to change Chrome from:
React native debugger, Intelijj Idea Version: 2017.3.2. React Native Version: 0.51.0. OS: macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 Platform: Android. Run/Debug Configuration: The Visual Studio 2017 Remote Debugger (MSVSMON.EXE) does not appear to be running on the remote computer. This may be because a firewall is preventing communication to the remote computer. Please see Help for assistance on configuring remote debugging.
can't connect to azure app service for remote debugging, with an SSL certificate binding added to the app service, i get the error: "Unable to connect to the Microsoft Visual Studio Remote Debugger Unable to connect to remote debugger. 15. React Native Remote Debugger shows cached bundles in Chrome. 0. Crash when trying to connect to react-native-debugger or Chrome.
Installing, Starting, and Stopping the Remote Debug Server, Remote debugging lets you debug a RAD Studio application running on a In addition to the port that the remote debug server listens on, a connection is Shutting down the remote debug server does not affect active debugging sessions. If you don't have administrative permissions on the remote computer, right-click the Remote Debugger app and select Run as administrator. Otherwise, just start it normally. If you are planning to attach to a process which is running as an administrator, or is running under a different user account (such as IIS),
Remote Debugger Fails to Connect - NI Community, I am attempting to connect to a Labview built executable (in LV2011, no SP) on the same computer ie. localhost. The exe has debugging Unable to Establish connection with Azure Remote Debugging. Within one of my projects we had problems with attaching the debugger to our Azure Instances. During the the process we would get a model stating that the operation is taking longer as expected and finally got the model dialog shown below.
- On Android you need to run in a separate window
react-native startto start the server.
- What about changing this :
compile "com.facebook.react:react-native:+"on compile section.
- worked for me--thx! did you find a way to set it to always try to connect to localhost to avoid having to open chrome tab first?
- You can go into the Dev Settings (Ctrl +M) on your emulator and change the debug server to 'localhost:8081'.
- Last paragraph is the only thing that worked for me.
- Thank you. How does it get set to 10.0.2.2 in the first place?
- A request to 'localhost' made from your emulator would try to access the loopback port on the emulator, not on your PC (you want the loopback of your PC). To resolve this, android creates the alias 10.0.2.2 to allow you to access services running on your PC (see developer.android.com/studio/run/emulator-networking for doc reference). As far as why the request fails im not sure, but it seems that it is a documented issue with react/android see github.com/facebook/react-native/issues/17970.
- For those of you who have a problem with the CMD + M button not working, I used './adb shell input keyevent 82' in the shell where adb is located to trigger it. The shortcut keys started working after that!
- YOU sir are a bloody legend. x
- Now it's just trying to connect to remote debugger... for eternity
- Tom...thank you! Before this I set my ip address ("Dev Settings" -> "Debug server host for device") x.x.x.x:8081
- actually for me was the opposite. But in reality "localhost" usually is equivalent to 127.0.0.1. It depends on what is set for address as localhost. Always better to be explicit though
- Still doesn't work. Neither terminal return me errors
- Are you running any proxy server or proxy software like charles...Stop them if any
- No, I'm not running any proxy